Friday 22 March 2013

Plan - Digi-pak


Below is my digi-pak plan. To conform with my genre, I decided to have a large picture of my artist on the front cover. On the back I also I wanted a picture of my artist as that is conventional within my genre and allows the artist to be seen by a fan no matter what way up the digi-pak is facing. Where the disc sits I wanted a natural shot which has semiotics with some of the shots in my music video. On the last page where I thank customers and the production team, I put a picture of my artist so it feels as if it is 'Lydia S' thanking them.




When creating my digi-pak, I knew that I wanted to create a four panel one, the most common type of digi-pak. I wanted to follow the typical forms and conventions of my genre such as having my artist as the main picture on the front.
I want to include in my digi-pak the following;
Artist name
Album title
Track list
Barcode
Thank yous.

No comments:

Post a Comment