Monday 18 March 2013

Locations

After lots of research and looking I decided to settle with the beach as my main location with other ones to strengthen and oppose my ideas. During the filming process I have had to film in various different locations. I started the filimg on a beach, Westward Ho! I decided to use this beach as it is very long (3 miles to be precise). In the winter months with few people on the beach I was able to get the shots I wanted to make my character look lonely. I had to do it very carefully as, even though I wanted lonliness, I also wanted my charcter to look like she did not care. Lydia did this very well as she is a talented actress.
 
 
As well as natural scenenery such as a beach, sand dunes and a brick wall, I aslo largely used the green screen. With this I was able to create the concept based words and hearts along with my singer still doing the performance based strand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment